This is a list of software projects that I have worked on in the last few years ordered chronologically by the year I joined or started the project. Most of these projects are Open Source software projects, in some of them I am still actively involved.
- Google Summer of Code: Trac Connector for Mylar (Java, Eclipse) - A plugin that integrates Trac into Eclipse through Mylar.
- Gettext Commons (Java, Maven) - Separated the i18n related stuff from the XNap Commons, includes Maven plugins to integrate gettext into the build process
- Diplom Thesis: Generating IML from Java Classfiles (Java: Soot, JNI, Ada95) - Generating an intermediate representation from Classfiles using Soot and JNI binding to a native Ada95 library
- JHylaFAX (Java) - Rewrite of JHylaFax based on XNap-Commons using Java 5.0
- Trac Time Tracking (Python) - A patch for Trac that adds time tracking to the ticket system and road map.
- JDBC based SCLM Plugin for Eclipse (Eclipse, JDBC)
- Gizmo 2.0 (Java: Hibernate, Tomcat, Axis) - A content management system by Werkbold GbR
- Eclipse ChangeLog Plugin (Java, Eclipse) - Plugin for Eclipse that provides an editor for GNU ChangeLog files
- XNap Commons (Java) - Generic components from the XNap project
- iList (C++, KDE) - Intelligent playlist for Noatun
- StatCvs-XML (Java) - XML enhancements for StatCvs
- StatCvs Maven Plugin (Java, Maven) - Maven Plugin that generates CVS statistics using StatCvs-XML
- POA (C++, Qt) - Programmierumgebung Offener Antrieb
- GIANT (Ada95, GtkAda) - Graphical IML Analysis and Navigation Tool
- XNap (Java) - A java peer-to-peer framework and client
- MP3base (Perl) - A jukebox with a web-interface
- TourViewer (C, PalmOS) - A viewer for CicloSport HAC4 data for PalmOS. TourViewer can show statistics, graphs and tables of data.
- Entwicklung eines web-basierten Kunden-Servicenbereichs und einer Flotten Management Software zur Online Verfolgung von Fahrzeugen für Heedfeld Elektronik mit IIS und ASP.
- File-X-Fer (C, PalmOS) - A file transfer program for Palm OS. The predecessor of TourViewer. This PalmOS app can receive and store binary files through the serial port. The size is only limited by the avaliable memory.
- Jenolaba (Java) - A java version of the board game. Requires a Java Runtime Environment Version 1.1.1 or higher:
- JHylaFax (Java) - A pure Java HylaFAX client formerly based on SuSEFax with a Swing UI.
- JBiff (Java) - A pop3 biff program with a Swing UI. It supports multible accounts and notifies by beeping and by different images. JBiff requires a Java Runtime Environment Version 1.1.7 or higher and Swing Version 1.0.
- Choice - A Netscape Navigator 3.0 multi-user tool. It provides a menu for the selection and creation of multible user profiles (a bit like Netscape Navigator 4.x does it). Choice is written in Turbo Pascal for Windows and works with Netscape Navigator 3.0 for Windows.